MIL-HDBK-61A: CM Standards Comparison Matrix
Using EIA Standard 649 as the baseline, similar paragraphs and topics in the following documents are compared. MIL-STD-973 is included to provide a reference point for legacy programs:
- ANSI/EIA-649, "National Consensus Standard for Configuration management"
- EIA-836, "Consensus Standard for Configuration Management Data Exchange and Interoperability" – to be published in CY 2001.
- IS0-10303-203, "Application Protocol: Configuration Controlled Design"
- IS0 10007, "Quality Management -- Guidelines for Configuration Management"
- IEEE STD 828-1990, "Software Configuration Management Plans"
- MIL-STD-973, "Configuration Management" (REF)
For correct application of this information, see NOTE on Contents page